Find of the Day: The Floral Romper ($20) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Floral Romper ($20)

I know I published a "find-of-the-day" just yesterday, but I couldn't resist featuring this adorable romper on here. I recently got this in the mail from AMICLUBWEAR, and I'm absolutely loving this summery floral number.  If you're looking for a cute but comfy romper that transitions beautifully from day to night, purchase this baby stat.  
It's super flattering, and the fabric feels like butter.  The neck piece is separate so you can remove it if you wish. The bow belt's also detachable, but I recommend keeping that on to highlight the small of your waist.  Heads up, this piece is semi-sheer so you're going to have to wear a nude thong with this. Currently available online for $20 (originally $39.99) so take advantage while you still can!  As always, let me know if you have questions, frands.

No comments